- today’s her birthday.
- mom has a facebook, giving her access to sister’s facebook.
- she often does the creeping.
- it’s clearly a hereditary trait. cough.
- she’s going through reading all of my sister(who’s just graduated COLLEGE) ‘s birthday wishes and is like,”Who are all these people?”
- And I’m kinda like,”Why should you know?”
- Again. My mom is a pro creeper.
- Never adding her on Facebook.
- always keeping my relationship status private to the non-friend eye.
I’d like to think I’m one of those lucky ones.
Julie Andrews was bloody cute.
Rendering me forever alone.
BUT IT’S ALL GOOD.
forever alone>dating a douchebag.
Plus, I love all of you too much to cheat. (:
OK, I’M GOING TO GO TAKE A COLD SHOWER. BECAUSE LA ISN’T SUPPOSED TO BE THIS HOT. OK? OK.
I’d like to say I don’t care and I’ve got my whole fucking life ahead of me.
But that isn’t my reality.
I love how awkward people get when I say that. Oh, the lulz.
I’m talking to you Mr. Polyester Pillow.
I love you so much. (:
I don’t have much cleavage. I would never say THIS on fb. ;-D
if i had cleavage maybe :\
Ladies, it’s simple. Buy a bra that is one-two sizes too small. Works like fucking magic. You’ll have to push the boys away. (; Not that your faces aren’t enough to do that.
I did that once. Then i woke up. The shock was too much. lol
‘Cause I just fucking did.