You need to see it. Many close-ups on Paul Rudd’s face. So lovely.
&My birthday was glamorous. Har-har. Trust me, I read over your happy birthday on my birthday. :} Don’t sweat it, boo.
Oh! I’ll guilt-trip her. >3
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you laid in a bed with? Not applicable, it seems that I only seem to lay with the ladies. Hm. I don’t even…
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
Red wine, ha.
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
Eyes, but I don’t think I’d mind a guy with more than a straight line to represent his lips.
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
6. Best kind of pizza?
White stone. (: Thanks, Mo.
7. Is your bedroom window open?
I’ll have to check back with you on that one…but as far as I know, it isn’t.
8. What is in store for your future?
I’m going to be successful in whatever profession I end up choosing, with someone who loves me and two kids. ‘Cause momma ain’t birthin’ more.
9. Who was the last band you saw live?
The Motion Cinema.
10. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
I mean, they never ask but I most definitely would.
11. What is your favorite soda?
I don’t have one.
12. How many songs are on your iTunes?
….A depressingly low amount.
13. When was the last time you purchased something over 0?
Size 0? $$?
14. Where is the last place you drove to?
15. Are you experienced?
Yes, I’m a wonderfully experienced chef.
16. Any historical figures that you envy?
17. What brand of digital camera do you own?
Nikon. COOL PIX. LOL. I really don’t know shit about shit when it comes to camera brands.
18. When was the last time you got a good workout?
19. If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
Forever 21, then PacSun.
20. Where did your last kiss take place?
21. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
Monday? I think I was on tumblr.
22. Are you a quitter?
No. Oh hell no. And everyday I suffer for it.
23. Who was the last person you had in your house?
Raph and Johnny were outside my house today, but in my house? Maybe Yaeger?
24. Can you speak another language?
25. How about you put your legs behind your head?
That would be a wonderful skill later in my life, but right now? I can’t.
26. When was the last time you went dancing while under the influence?
Never been under.
Foam, foamy, foama.
28. Describe what you are wearing in detail?
A white with blue striped shirt with red mesh shorts.
29. What do you think about people who party a lot?
I think of them as people who don’t want to hear the silence. What’s wrong with that?
30. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Depends on who I’m talking about it with. Because I have some friends that can make it a really awkward subject…
31. Are you one of those people who obsesses over Hollister?
32. What was the last CD you purchased?
33. What are two bands or singers that you will alwys love?
Not sure. My music taste is so annoyingly inconsistent.
34. What of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
35. Did you just have to google the seven deadly sins to see what they were?
36. Where is your favorite place to get coffee?
I don’t really drink coffee. Unless my Vanilla Bean Frappacino counts. Starbucks forever. The Coffee and Tea Leaf has a similar drink, which I like a little better.
37. Have you ever been offered a job?
38. Have you ever stolen anything off of a road?
A pin. But I don’t think that’s stealing.
39. When was the last time you dyed your hair?
40. Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
41. Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks?
Just my ma.
42. Miss someone?
43. How is your last ex doing?
Oh, I don’t have one, remember?
44. Is there someone you want to fight?
DX grawr. I really don’t want to spend money on a train, either. I won’t make promises, but I can beg my mom.
OK, I can breathe now then.
&& Yahh. I saw Dinner for Schmucks with my top bitches, ha, to officially celebrate my birthday, I was so happyyy. Is Karate Kid worth seeing?
Hey! You’re my 2,001th post! (; Feel good, girl.
Oh and to be honest, the whole time I thought you were getting me a ride to the big D. XDD What about a train?
I mean, I imagine it to be like lemonade with a rough feeling at the back of your throat. That’s a nice thought. Or I just am interested in alcohol.
DID I TELL YOU GUYS I WANNA BE A BARTENDER?
OH!!! YOU’RE BACK. :DD It was like TWO days you were gone. I feel cheated, bay. D:< My heart’s molding back into one.
Did you have fun wherever you left me for?
My pleasure. (:
LOLOLOL. IT’S NOT MY FAULT I LOVED YOU INTO PREDICTABILITY.
Vanessa you gave yourself away in the last message. Give up. YOU’RE A TERRIBLE ANON. XD <3
The feeling of having passionate primal sex with an anonymous being is almost as arousing as Eric Northman himself.
(; WHY NOT? WINKYY. ;DDD